Columbia, MO 65201
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist for an employed opportunity:
- Services provided include angiography, cardiac catheterization, cardiac ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, cardiac rehabilitation, and more
- $3.5 million technology upgrade for the heart care center
- 10 days of call per month is anticipated
- Wound Center with hyperbaric chambers available
- No Visa Support Available
Facility: - JCAHO accredited facility - Operates a Level III Trauma Center with physicians on duty 24 hours a day. - The medical center offers, in conjunction with its medical staff, inpatient and outpatient services in the areas of critical care; diagnostic imaging including CAT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound; inpatient and same-day surgery; physical therapy; maternal & child health; as well as skilled nursing care and round-the-clock laboratory services. - Specialties represented on the medical staff include family and general practice, internal medicine, cardiology, pediatrics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, radiology, urology and orthopaedics.
- MGMA Competitive Salary with Productivity Incentives
- Full Employee Benefits
- Commencement and/or Sign-on Bonus
- Stipend for the Remainder of Training
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and More!
Location: - 30 miles from Columbia, MO - 2.5 hours from St. Louis, MO and Kansas city, KS - The community actively supports nearly 30 churches, including a parochial grade school. - Mid-Missouri residents enjoy the four seasons. - Average summer temperatures are 78-80 degrees Fahrenheit, the winter averages about 40 degrees. - Recreational activities include softball and baseball, volleyball, basketball, fishing and equestrian events. - In addition to the many lakes and campgrounds in the area, there is a 9-hole golf course and private pool. - The Athletic Club offers year-round indoor exercise facilities including state-of-the-art gym equipment and racquetball courts. - Just outside the city limits, one will find acres of rolling farmland and forests, as well as wild game reserves, and lakes and rivers suitable for boating, and fishing. - And if one is looking for collegiate or professional sports, they are as close-by as Columbia, Kansas City or St. Louis.