351 Court Street NE Roanoke, VA 24001
No visa' s. Hospital is seeking a Full Time, BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join a group with 1 Invasive Cardiologist, 2 Interventional Cardiologists, and several NP' s. Call is shared.
- Performs 70 Diagnostic/Interventional Caths per Month
- Philips Cath Lab with Advanced Cardiac support devices such as: Laser, Volcano, EKOS, CardioMEMs and Impella
- Only 24/7 STEMI service in Southwest Virginia with approximately 80 STEMIs /year
- Average wRVU between 8, 000-11, 000 /Cardiologist
- On-Site CHF clinic
- 3 Experienced Advanced Practitioners to Supplement Practice
- Continued Cardiac Market Growth
- Advanced Imaging Department with Siemens 128 slice CT with Calcium Score and Coronary CTA Capability
- CABG back-up facility 20 minutes away
*Competitive Annual Salary and Benefits, Employment, Pleasant Working Conditions, Work within Brand New Hospital, Stable and Unique Group, Flexible Schedule
Location: - Southwest Virginia - Just over 30 minutes from Kingsport, TN - About 2 hours from Knoxville, TN or Roanoke, VA - Enjoy a high standard of living in this community - Surrounded by the beautiful mountains, the lush scenery, the friendly neighborhoods, and rich culture and history. - Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, you will be within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville - There is an excellent school system - A wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. - This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. - If you' re seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won' t find a better home than here.