Eugene, OR 97401
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist to provide full-time services at a Hospital Employed Clinic.
- Employed Position
- Busy, successful practice
- Office space and equipment ready and available
- Office located on Hospital campus
- Clinic has experienced Cath Lab and Nursing Staff (Gold Beacon Award)
- Newly constructed Cath Labs and ORs
- Newly constructed Hybrid Rooms and CC Unit
- Cardiology Clinic has 16 exam rooms, and shares additional space with Cardiac Surgery and Cardiac Pulmonary Rehab
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential Commencement Bonus
- Potential Debt Repayment Assistance
Facility: - Medical Center is an acute-care - The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. - It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
Location: - Eugene, Oregon area - 100 miles from Portland, Oregon - World class hiking and camping - Near by top ski resorts - Breathtaking River rafting - Mild year around climate - Many Wineries - It has breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast range.