Cardiologist (interventional/structural heart)
1500 Dodson Avenue Suite 35 Fayetteville, AR 72901
Cardiologist (interventional/structural heart) needed in the Ft. Smith, AR area
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join their employed Cardiology group. Must have a Structural Heart Fellowship.
• General Cardiology call is anticipated to be 1: 4
• STEMI call is anticipated to be 1: 4
• Structural heart/TAVR training is required
• Office space is available and each physician has 3 patients rooms on clinic days
• 4 cath labs
• 3 interventional cardiologists; 1 EP; 1 outpatient cardiologist; 1 non-invasive; 3 APNs
• Equipment is available
• Anesthesia is provided 24/7
• BUSY cardiology service
• Office space available in medical office plaza just a block from the hospital • Hospital’ s Cath lab has 3 procedures rooms and offers block time & 24/7 coverage • Gold Plus Certification from American Heart & Stroke Associations • Best Regional Hospital – US News & World Report 2012 • Only local Accredited Chest Pain Center & rated among top performers by Joint Commission Offering a strong recruitment package which may include: • Base salary & productivity incentives • Full employee benefits • Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses • CME, Relocation, License expenses • Possible stipend for the remainder of training • And medical education loan repayment assistance. For the second year in a row, hospital named as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by Joint Commission (Only 14% of hospitals in the US earned this recognition) • Great public & private schooling options • Cost of Living in our community is at least 15% lower than the US Average! • Live in a community with great amenities, plus create a nest-egg for retirement and/or your children' s education/travel/hobbies, etc.!