Chattanooga, TN 37341
Non-Invasive Cardiologist needed in the foothills of the Tennessee Mountains
Hospital is recruiting a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist for an employed opportunity to join a single-specialty practice.
- Join three interventional cardiologists, one general cardiologist, and 3 mid-levels
- 3-5 years’ experience is preferred but new grads are welcome
- NEW Office space
- Cath lab has new equipment
- ED call 1 in 4 / Currently Practice Call is 1: 4 (shared with 3 mid-levels)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Facility: - Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women' s services, emergency and pediatric care.
Location: - 30 miles from Chattanooga, TN - Nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains - Easy access to Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia and Asheville, North Carolina - There are many lakes for fishing, boating, skiing, kayaking and rafting. - Just outside of the County is the breathtaking Ocoee River, host of the 1996 Whitewater Olympic Events. - Peace and tranquility may also be found in the recreational parks, golf courses or picnic sites - the entire family will find something to do. - Or choose to experience many of the noted regional attractions: the Tennessee Aquarium, national military park, Civil War museums and amusement parks. Neighboring Chattanooga offers many other recreational and social activities such as Chattanooga Lookouts minor league baseball, various festivals and celebrations. - Adding to the recreational appeal is the climate in the area. - The area enjoys four seasons: a vibrant spring, warm and sunny summer, rich and colorful fall and mild winter. Experience all four seasons, without shoveling snow! - No personal state income tax