Fort Smith, AR 72901
No visa' s. BC/BE Non-invasive cardiologist to join the medical staff due to volume and growth.
- Employed opportunity in the heart of the Ozark Mountains
- Collaborate with 2 Interventional Cardiologists
- Growing Service area with Significant Cardiac Need
- Strong Primary Care Referral Base
- Anticipated call of 1: 3
- Office Space Available with Close Access to Hospital Services
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles