Cardiologist (non-invasive or invasive)
Eugene, OR 97402
No visa' s. BC/BE general cardiologist to join the team! Invasive and non-invasive skill sets will be considered. Quality patient care and professional collaboration is a must! This group is well known, highly respected and composed of well trained staff.
- 174 bed hospital, 100k catchment
- Interventional, invasive and general cardiologists/ PACs on staff
- Shared call 1: 5 or better
- Salary Guarantee at $500k+
- $50k signing bonus
- $15k relocation stipend
• Sole community hospital serving population of about 100, 000 •• Community wide electronic health record, connect to hospital systems • Collegial medical staff with great specialty support and strong referral base
- 70 miles from Eugene. - 2 hours to California or Salem, OR - 3 hours to Portland Warm, welcoming community nestled in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua • Home to the beautiful North Umpqua River, legendary for its trout, salmon, steelhead and bass fishing. • area public schools have earned a reputation for excellence. Additionally, a number of private schools and programs are available to students of all ages. • Local Community College with robust programs in health services, arts, industrial and engineering systems as well as a culinary arts and a viticulture program. • Short drive to the Pacific ocean, world-class skiing at Mt. Batchelor and Crater Lake, one of the great wonders of the world • Easy driving distance to International airport • Mild climate that includes all four seasons • Cultural opportunities abound, from outstanding musical and theatrical performances to first-class art galleries. • home to some of Oregon' s premier vineyards including Reustle-Prayer Rock, Hillcrest, Girardet, Henry Estates, Abacela, Melrose and Spangler Vineyards.