Fort Smith, AR 72901
BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed.
Robotics Training Required
- Hospital Employed Practice
- Currently No Transplant Cases
- Great Leadership Opportunity
- Surgical Support Already in Place
- Office Space and Necessary Equipment Available
- May Be Asked to Cover Multiple Campuses
Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles