Knoxville, TN 37901
BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon will join 2 experienced Cardiothoracic surgeons.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery certified or Board eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Interest in minimally invasive surgical and structural heart procedures
- Join two Cardiothoracic surgeons and a full complement of extenders
- Work with all cardiology specialties in a full service tertiary facility with all specialties represented
- High quality, team based care
- High volume of surgical cases
- Active research program
- Well established teaching program with surgical residents and students
- Renowned, cutting-edge coronary revascularization program
- Progressive thoracic surgery program
Compensation Package Includes: • Competitive Salary • Bonus Structured RVU Contract • Relocation Allowance • Paid Malpractice • Retirement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • 5 days Paid CME • Health/Dental/Vision available • Great primary care and community support
Facility is in the southwestern portion of the state and borders Kentucky with Tennessee being minutes away. The area is a true outdoor lover' s paradise - golfing, fishing, boating, camping, etc. Low Cost of Living with Affordable Housing Beautiful Rivers & Mountain Ranges Plenty of Opportunities for Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Golfing, Colleges & Universities are Located Nearby Strong School System.