232 West 25th Street Pittsburgh, PA 16544
Hospital is offering an opportunity to practice General Dermatology.
About the Position
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- U.S. Citizen/Permanent Green Card
- Busy established practice
- Average patient census of 25-30 per day
- Hospital employed medical group
- Professional and enthusiastic support staff
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package
Facility: - Health Center is a tertiary care hospital
Location: - The community offers a wealth of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. - One of their greatest natural resources is Presque Isle State Park, a 7 mile peninsula that forms a natural bay and provides miles of sandy beaches for residents and nearly 4, 000, 000 visitors each year to enjoy beautiful sunsets year round. - Alpine and Nordic skiing is available, along with hunting, fishing, boating, sailing and water sports. - Enjoy several theater groups, a philharmonic orchestra, several ballet companies, professional baseball and ice hockey teams and numerous public and private golf courses. - They have excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local colleges and universities. - Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo are only a 90 minute drive from this safe, friendly city.