Eugene, OR 97402
H1 and J1 visas supported. BC/BE Otolaryngologist to replace a partner who recently retired for urgent reasons. Currently the practice consists of 1 ENT MD and 1 ENT PA. This is a private practice, single specialty covering both outpatient and inpatient.
- 20-25 patients a day, 4 exam rooms
- 300 Annual Surgeries
- Light Call, flexible 10 days per month
- Only ENT providers in 100K catchment area
- Well developed practice, 20+yrs established
- Competitive Salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Quality Incentive Bonuses
- $25k Sign-on Bonus
- Up to 15k in Moving Expenses
- CME Allowance
• Sole community hospital serving population of about 100, 000 • Practice is located on hospital campus within walking distance of hospital building • Community wide electronic health record, connect to hospital systems • Collegial medical staff with great specialty support and strong referral base
- 70 miles from Eugene. - 2 hours to California or Salem, OR - 3 hours to Portland Warm, welcoming community nestled in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua • Home to the beautiful North Umpqua River, legendary for its trout, salmon, steelhead and bass fishing. • area public schools have earned a reputation for excellence. Additionally, a number of private schools and programs are available to students of all ages. • Local Community College with robust programs in health services, arts, industrial and engineering systems as well as a culinary arts and a viticulture program. • Short drive to the Pacific ocean, world-class skiing at Mt. Batchelor and Crater Lake, one of the great wonders of the world • Easy driving distance to International airport • Mild climate that includes all four seasons • Cultural opportunities abound, from outstanding musical and theatrical performances to first-class art galleries. • home to some of Oregon' s premier vineyards including Reustle-Prayer Rock, Hillcrest, Girardet, Henry Estates, Abacela, Melrose and Spangler Vineyards.