Knoxville, TN 37901
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist.
- Join an existing group of 8 Otolaryngologists
- Potential for partnership opportunity
- Office space is available now in 3 locations (10-20 minutes apart)
- Established practice has been in the community for over 30 years
- Strong audiology services, allergy clinics & cosmetic care
• Employment opportunity - competitive salary with production incentive, excellent benefits, mal practice, CME, and relocation expenses provided
In the Knoxville area, with a metropolitan population of about 600, 000, sits in the foothills or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee with Division 1 sports and strong academic programs. Beautiful lakes and parks surround Knoxville, making hiking and water sports readily available. A wonderful symphony orchestra, an art museum, and opera company provide great additions to Knoxville’ s thriving downtown. Our area has top private and public schools and is a wonderful area to live and work!