Emergency Medicine Physician
50 Leroy Street New York City, NY 13601
Emergency Medicine Physician needed in Upstate New York
Hospital is looking for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to join a hospital employed team.
Position: Join a well established, Level 3, hospital employed, and appropriately staffed emergency department program at a rapidly expanding hospital in the Foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Full-time Block Schedule Position. 144 Clinical Hours per month
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction Bonus Incentives
- Relocation: $15, 000.00
- Educational loan repayment: 23K per year
- Signing bonus: $35, 000.00
- CME: $4, 000.00/year (five days per year)
- $2, 000/year for licensing and professional dues
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Facility: - JCAHO accredited - Private, non profit, acute care facility
Location: - Upstate New York - Close to the US-Canada border - Population 15, 000 - Enjoy parks along the Raquette River - Fishing, swimming, canoe & kayaking, and foot trails are available at a number of points throughout the area - Dine in elegance at one of the areas fine eateries before taking in a show or concert