Family Practitioner (outpatient)
7950 West Jefferson Blvd. Indianapolis, IN 46077
No visa' s. This hospital is recruiting for 2 FP' s for 2 seperate practices. Option for traditional or outpatient. Position 1: Hospital seeks to recruit a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join hospital owned multispecialty group including family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, geriatrics, neuro, pulmonology, and psychiatry. Flexible schedule, and hospitalist coverage. Position 2: Hospital seeks to recruit a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join established private practice of three associates to replace a retiring physician. This well respected group offers a great opportunity to the right candidate. Partnership is offered after 2 years and current call is 1: 10. Hospitalist coverage is also available.
Financial: - Competitive financial package - CME - Relocation - Commencement bonus - Marketing - Loan repayment
· Length of Employment Contract: 3-5 years
· Salary Range: $200, 000 to $230, 000
· WRVU incentive: Rate = $45 to $46 per WRVU
· Commencement/Signing Bonus: up to $50, 000 (combined)
· Medical Education Debt Assistance: up to $100, 000
· Residency Stipend: up to $2, 000 per month until completion of residency
· Quality Bonus: up to $30, 000 per year.
· Mid-Level Supervision: $1, 500 per month per midlevel
· Relocation Expenses: up to $15, 000
· 401K Retirement
· CME (5 days), Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions: $5, 000 to $5, 500
· Vacation: 4 weeks
Facility: - A large facility - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - It offers a wide range of services, including: Cardiac Services (cardiac research, open heart, and heart transplantation), Renal Transplant, Oncology, GI/Endoscopy, Pediatrics, OB, Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sleep Lab, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery and Diabetes Treatment Center.
Location: - Fort Wayne, IN area - 125 miles to Indianapolis, IN - 140 miles to Chicago, IL - 180 miles to Cincinnati, OH - A great place to live and work - It earned the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award - The community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. - The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. - Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports.