Family Practitioner (outpatient)
Knoxville, TN 37901
Medical Center seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a well-respected, busy practice.
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Outpatient only
- Call is shared with 6 physicians and 4 mid-levels and is anticipated to be 1: 10
- Physician will have 3 exams rooms and a personal office
- Practice has been in the community for over 25 years
- Potential for partnership track
Employment package may include: -Competitive base salary, plus productivity bonus based on wRVUs -Sign on bonus -Student loan repayment -Relocation -CME and CME allowance -Excellent vacation package -401K and Physician tax advantage retirement plan
In the Knoxville area, with a metropolitan population of about 600, 000, sits in the foothills or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee with Division 1 sports and strong academic programs. Beautiful lakes and parks surround Knoxville, making hiking and water sports readily available. A wonderful symphony orchestra, an art museum, and opera company provide great additions to Knoxville’ s thriving downtown. Our area has top private and public schools and is a wonderful area to live and work!