Eugene, OR 97401
Medical Center is seeking a GI/Hospitalist to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic.
- Experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Strong GI skill set required with ERCP and focus on quality care
- New Clinic Office on Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
Facility: - Medical Center is an acute-care - The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. - It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
Location: - Eugene, Oregon area - 100 miles from Portland, Oregon - World class hiking and camping - Near by top ski resorts - Breathtaking River rafting - Mild year around climate - Many Wineries - It has breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast range.