1805 27th Street Building C Cincinnati, OH 41073
This Medical Center is recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to joina well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred. Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
- Outstanding base salary of $617, 000, plus benefits and bonus incentives.
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200, 000
- $50, 000 Sign on bonus
- Up to $25, 000 Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- $10, 000 Moving allowance
- CME: $5, 000 plus 5 days of PTO
- 29 PTO days
- Pay for call program
- Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8: 00 a.m. – 5: 00p.m., Friday 8: 00 a.m.-12: 00 p.m.
- Call is 1: 3; 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light call
- 8-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite
- 20 patients per day in clinical office
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry, Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and removal
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is monitored
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed, consults to other physicians - helps with coding and billing). The Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam
Location: - Scenic waterfront community - 100 miles from Cincinnati - This riverfront community offers a unique blend of architecturally sophisticated buildings and century-old structures, beautifully renovated for the needs of modern business. - Quaint neighborhoods with tailored lawns and gardens, city parks and natural areas that provide hiking, camping, fishing and boating are all assets of this community. - The rolling hills, mature trees and forest growth weave colorful patterns into the landscape provide spectacular displays in the fall. - The community also offers quality education in newly-constructed schools throughout the community, as well as a 4 year state university.