Fort Smith, AR 72901
Gastroenterologist (ERCP/EUS) needed 2 hours from Springfield, MO
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist.
• Employed position
• Office space is available on hospital campus
• Call coverage is anticipated to be 1: 3
• ERCP and EUS are preferred
• Patients referred from all over the region with two hospital campuses located just 15 miles apart
• Solid hospitalist program in place
• Huge, remodeled endoscopy suite opened recently
• Over 50 primary care physicians provide referral base
The hospital is assisting in the recruitment and may offer financial assistance which may include:
• Salary Guarantee
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles