Elkhart, IN 46514
Hospital seeks to recruit a BC/BE gastroenterologist to join a Group of GI physicians.
- Bread and Butter GI procedures
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- Position supported by general surgeons and hospitalists
- 7 days of call coverage per month but minimal call volumes
- *No Visa support.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
- Potential for partial ownership in hospital
- Potential for Quality Bonuses
Facility: - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - A full continuum of specialized services are available, including Women' s Services, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Wellness & Weight Management, Wound Care Center, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Birthplace Maternity Care Center, In patient and Same Day Surgery, Occupational Health, Urgent Care, ENT Clinic and Rehabilitation Services.
Location: - 40 miles from Ft. Wayne, IN and Chicago, IL - Excellent private and public schools - Low cost of living - Recreational activities including: golf, hiking trails, lakes and parks, fishing and hunting