1500 Dodson Avenue Suite 35 Fayetteville, AR 72901
General Surgeon needed in the Fort Smith, AR area
Medical Center is assisting a local, established practice who is looking to expand their current services and is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon.
• Employed opportunity
• Join a group of 4 BC General Surgeons
• Bread and Butter General Surgery including colonoscopies, appendectomies, hernias, etc.
• Call in anticipated to be 1: 5
• Office space is located across the street from the hospital
• Equipment is available and OR is equipped to handle general surgery
• Anesthesia is provided 24/7 by CRNAs
• Staff is well trained
• Hospital Employed position – focus on trauma & emergent surgery only • Follow Up clinic for your trauma patients only • Level III trauma center but functions at Level II and working on certification • Busiest ER in the state! •$17M surgical suite • Office space available across the street from the hospital • Call anticipated to be 12 days a month • Certification in trauma and/or critical care a plus – not a requirement • Comprehensive recruitment package may include: Competitive salary & productivity incentives, Sign-On, Relocation, Malpractice, CME, Full Employee Benefits package & possible loan repayment assistance For the second year in a row, hospital named as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by Joint Commission (Only 14% of hospitals in the US earned this recognition) • Great public & private schooling options • Cost of Living in our community is at least 15% lower than the US Average! • Live in a community with great amenities, plus create a nest-egg for retirement and/or your children' s education/travel/hobbies, etc.!