Fort Smith, AR 72901
Internist needed to join An Established Primary Care Service:
- Employed Outpatient-Only Opportunity
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and is shared among a pool of physicians
- Moonlighting may be available
- Office space is available in multiple locations
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles