7950 West Jefferson Blvd. Indianapolis, IN 46077
BC/BE Internist needed to join a practice.
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference
- Largest setting is part of large multi-specialty group with 7 IMs all in one office
- outpatient ONLY services
- Full hospitalist service is available
- No ER call
- Practice call is " Telephone only"
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired. In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committees and research project
Office - main office with 7 other Internists. Practice call 1 in 7.
Hours: M-F 8-5, but they do have some extended hours and weekend hours too.
Currently nearly all the currently employed Internists utilize the hospitalist program.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
Salary plus Incentive (based on MGMA guidelines)
Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
Medical Education Debt Repayment
Health, Life and Retirement
Quality Incentive Bonus
Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Facility: - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - It offers a wide range of services, including: Cardiac Services (cardiac research, open heart, and heart transplantation), Renal Transplant, Oncology, GI/Endoscopy, Pediatrics, OB, Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sleep Lab, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery and Diabetes Treatment Center.
Location: - 125 miles to Indianapolis, IN - 140 miles to Chicago, IL - 180 miles to Cincinnati, OH - A great place to live and work - It earned the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award - The community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. - The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. - Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports.