Knoxville, TN 37901
Internist needed in the Knoxville, TN area
Medical Center seeks BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a well-respected, busy practice to replace a retiring physician.
• 2 years of experience is preferred
• Outpatient only
• Call is shared with 6 physicians and 4 mid-levels and is anticipated to be 1: 10
• Office space is available in a large private practice facility
• Physician will have 3 exams rooms and a persona office
• Practice has been in the community for over 25 years
• Partnership track is available after 3 years
The private group will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
In the Knoxville area, with a metropolitan population of about 600, 000, sits in the foothills or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee with Division 1 sports and strong academic programs. Beautiful lakes and parks surround Knoxville, making hiking and water sports readily available. A wonderful symphony orchestra, an art museum, and opera company provide great additions to Knoxville’ s thriving downtown. Our area has top private and public schools and is a wonderful area to live and work!