Memphis, AR 37501
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for employed opportunity.
• Outpatient practice
• Call is anticipated to be 1: 8
• Office space is available
• Join two Internists
full-service facility, is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Hospital has been serving the residents and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others.
- On the one hand, there’ s a friendly, home-town community of almost 17, 000 with a low cost of living and easy pace of life.
- On the other hand, you’ ve got easy access via Interstate 40 to nearby Memphis (45 miles) and Little Rock (85 miles), where you can experience fine dining, world-class entertainment, opera, symphony, live theater, museums and a zoo.
- Since 1987, well over 100 bass weighing eight or more pounds have been caught in our lakes.
- Excellent hunting and fishing for white-tailed deer and other game is available in the woods and at nearby state and national wildlife management areas.
- two beautiful country clubs with golf courses (and reciprocating memberships).
Package may include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, and more!
Location: - 40 miles from Memphis, TN - 80 miles from Little Rock, AR - Friendly, home-town community - Low cost of living - Enjoy big city amenities in Memphis or Little Rock - City is in a beautiful setting with rolling hills and tree lined streets - Camping, hunting and fishing are huge here - They have 2 beautiful country clubs and golf courses - Enjoy rodeos, festivals, triathalons, sports, etc