Mobile, AL 36525
Medical Center is seeking an additional Neurologist due to population growth. Hospital is working towards an EOY Stroke Accreditation goal for this year.
- Hospital-Employed Position
- Community has 1 Neurologist
- Up to 10 days/month per Neurologist Call Coverage Requirement
- New Office Space close to hospital and shared with Surgeons, a Urologist, and a Neurologist
- Open to New Grads
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Potential for Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Facility: - 500 employees - With more than 65 medical staff members, specialties represented by physicians at the facility include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics, Occupational Medicine, Oncology/Hematology, Oncology/Radiation, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology and Vascular Surgery. - The facility offers a range of services including 24-hour emergency care, cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, critical care, family practice and internal medicine, gastroenterology, home health care, laboratory services, neurology and neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology, occupational medicine, oncology/hematology & radiation, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, otolaryngology, pathology, pediatric & adolescent medicine, podiatry, pulmonology, radiology, rehabilitation services, vascular surgery and more.
Location: - close to Gulf Shores, AL and the Gulf Coast Beaches - Close to Orange Beach and Fairhope - 45 minutes from Pensacola, FL and 1 hour from Mobile, AL - Known as " The Heart of the American Riviera" - It prides itself on its hometown atmosphere and its progressive attitude. - On the downtown streets, people stop to talk to each other and congregate at a quaint soda fountain. - The neighborhoods that grow in all directions from the intersection of highways 59 and 98 are a series of neat blocks lined with ancient oak trees shading wide streets.