Raleigh, NC 27513
Medical Center is seeking board eligible or board certified Neurologist. In addition to general neurology, sub-specialty training in Movement Disorder, Neuromuscular, Headache, MS, or Epilepsy will be considered. An Opportunity exists for candidates who are seeking a clinical leadership position.
· Level 1 trauma center
- Established neuroscience team of 8 neurosurgeons including 2 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, inpatient stroke neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Medical Center is home to a newly expanded 24-bed NSICU led by Neurointensivist as well as a large rehab center providing both inpatient and outpatient support to neurology patients
· Expansive geographic region consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
· JCAHO Accredited facility
· State of the art inpatient unit
· Epic EMR System
Financial: Competitive salary with full benefits
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Location: - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.