Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Hospital seeks BC/BE Neurosurgeon.
On average, the incoming physician will see approximately 30 patients per day in clinic. Clinic hours are Monday through Thursday 8: 00-5: 00pm. Currently there is no clinic on Friday, the physician performs procedures 8: 00-2: 00pm. Call is 1: 4, every 4th weekend (Friday night to Sunday night), each physician covers their own patients during the week and mid-level share in the call.
The current mix is 80% spine and 20% cranial. The practice covers 2 hospitals that are both in town
The group is fully staffed with front and back office, PA’ s, NP’ s, MA’ s and therapist totaling approximately 40 people in the practice.
- Financial Package
- Two year guaranteed salary $650, 000 + productivity RVU
- Potential first year income $800, 000
- Twenty Four month partnership track
- 100% productivity minus overhead in year 3
- Ancillary bonuses begin in year 3 with partnership
- Health and Dental coverage
- Retirement Plan beginning year 2
- Profit sharing beginning year 2
- 4 week’ s vacation
- 5 days of CME and $2500 in CME allowance
- $$$ in relocation
- Signing Bonus $25, 000
- Partners are earning between $800K to over $1 million annually
- Buy in to be determined around the 2 year mark
The Center is staffed with three Neurosurgeons, an Interventional Pain Management physician, 2 Physician Assistants, and 2 Nurse Practitioners, as well as multiple nurses, radiology technicians, and medical assistants. All of our physicians and health care providers are board certified.
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). - A regional healthcare provider, services include Cardiovascular Medicine & Surgery, Orthopedics, Women' s Health/OB, 24-Hour Emergency Department/Trauma Center, Comprehensive Rehabilitation, Cancer Care and Radiation Oncology.
Location: - Florence, SC area - 60 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC - 90 miles to Fayetteville, NC - An abundance and variety of leisure activities. - A mild climate - Regional center for sports, shopping, and the arts. - Diverse cultural and recreational opportunities enrich the community and stimulate the economy. - Whether through sports, shopping or the arts, the area offers something for everyone.