815 NW Ninth Street Suite 271 Salem, OR 97301
- Seeking a skilled neurosurgeon with complex spine surgical expertise to be part of a collaborative clinical practice specializing in spine/cervical/cranial/tumor.
- Established team of 3 Neurosurgeons, 2 Ortho-Spine Surgeons, and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Call is 1: 4 approximately 7-9 days a month
- Three clinic days and one OR day- could change to two clinic days and two OR days. We have a mix of elective and trauma patients. The most frequent cases are lumbar laminectomy for stenosis, laminectomy for disc, anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. Instrumented correction of spinal deformity, and then craniotomy for hematoma, craniotomy for tumor and shunt placement.
- Approximately 70% spine surgery, 30% cranial surgery
Financial: - Base salary plus production based incentive bonus - Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - Malpractice Insurance - Paid CME - 401k - Relocation allowance - Commitment Bonus
Facility: - Smaller non-profit facility - A tax-exempt, values-driven facility - JCAHO accredited
Location: - About 30-40 miles from Salem and Eugene, OR - 1.5 hours from the coast