Nurse Practitioner (neonatal)
Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
Hospital has exciting opportunities for up to eight (8) Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join our team of Neonatologists, Nurse Practitioners and skilled New Born Intensive Care Nurses in the area.
* Level III Perinatal Center, Network Perinatal Center of Excellence (IV)
* 24 bed Level III NICU, plus 25 beds
* 8 bed PICU, plus 3 bed PICU a wide range of pediatric subspecialties, with ground and air support
* Level II Pediatric trauma center
* Average 3, 800 deliveries per year between 2 facilities
* 12 hour shifts
* 24/7 in-house Neonatologist coverage
* Join 6 BC Neonatologists who are part of a private group
* NICU experience required to handle intubation, put in lines and high risk newborns
* Provide in-house coverage for urgent deliveries and cover non-urgent c-sections
* Prefer “ certified” Neonatal NP with the post professional certificate designated in
Neonatal Resuscitation and/or Neonatal Intensive Care.
* Preference will be shown to experienced providers. However, new graduates will
also be considered for 2018 and 2019.
Facility: - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
Location: - Fort Wayne, IN area - 125 miles to Indianapolis, IN - 140 miles to Chicago, IL - 180 miles to Cincinnati, OH - A great place to live and work - It earned the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award - The community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. - The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. - Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports.