Eugene, OR 97402
No visa' s. BC/BE OB/GYN needed to join another.
- 60% OB / 40% GYN
- 20-25 pts a day
- Deliver 98% of OB patients
- 180-200 deliveries a year
- 1: 3 Call (1 day/wk and 1 weekend out of 3)
- Currently 1 OBGYN, 1 office manager, 2 MA, 2 support staff
- 50k signing bonus
- Up to 15k moving expenses
- Competetive Salary
- CME allowance
- Partnership opportunity
• Sole community hospital serving population of about 100, 000 • Practice is located on hospital campus within walking distance of hospital building • Community wide electronic health record, connect to hospital systems • Collegial medical staff with great specialty support and strong referral base
- 70 miles from Eugene. - 2 hours to California or Salem, OR - 3 hours to Portland Warm, welcoming community nestled in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua • Home to the beautiful North Umpqua River, legendary for its trout, salmon, steelhead and bass fishing. • area public schools have earned a reputation for excellence. Additionally, a number of private schools and programs are available to students of all ages. • Local Community College with robust programs in health services, arts, industrial and engineering systems as well as a culinary arts and a viticulture program. • Short drive to the Pacific ocean, world-class skiing at Mt. Batchelor and Crater Lake, one of the great wonders of the world • Easy driving distance to International airport • Mild climate that includes all four seasons • Cultural opportunities abound, from outstanding musical and theatrical performances to first-class art galleries. • home to some of Oregon' s premier vineyards including Reustle-Prayer Rock, Hillcrest, Girardet, Henry Estates, Abacela, Melrose and Spangler Vineyards.