Knoxville, TN 37901
Open to H1 and J1 visas.
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join an established practice.
- Established practice has been in the community for over 30 years
- Practice includes 5 Family Medicine physicians and several mid-levels
- Current providers also experienced w/OB
45 minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. Wonderful symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax. Our area has excellent private and public schools.
Medical Center is prepared to assist financially with a recruitment package that may include:
• First year Collections Guarantee or Salary Subsidy
• Sign-on or Commencement Bonus
• Medical education loan repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Come live and work where outdoor living is abundant, with low cost of living and no state income tax. Our beautiful area sits in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life and low cost of living. We’ ve very proud of our excellent elementary school - one of the best in the state. With our clean area lakes and numerous parks, recreational opportunities are abundant.
Just 50 minutes from Knoxville.