815 NW Ninth Street Suite 271 Salem, OR 97301
No Visa' s. BC/BE Ob/Gyn needed to join an established practice with shared call.
We are dedicated to the best in women’ s health care. Our OB/GYN clinics offer these services and more:
- Well-woman exams
- Contraception (birth control)
- Obstetric care, including labor and delivery
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Treatment for menstrual (period) disorders, infertility, hormone imbalance and urinary incontinence
We use advanced technology to provide minimally invasive procedures right in the doctor’ s office with little discomfort or downtime.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300, 000 residents. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Call is 1: 3
- 25 bed critical access hospital
- Level 1 Nursery
- Approximately 350 births annually
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.Facility: - Smaller non-profit facility - A tax-exempt, values-driven facility - JCAHO accredited Location: - About 30-40 miles from Eugene and Salem, OR - 1.5 hours to the Oregon coast