Carbondale, IL 62901
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Occ/Med physician to serve the community.
- Candidate must have Occupational Health experience.
- Employed position.
- Occupational Health Department has expanded significantly.
- Busy, successful Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Office space ready and available
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Productivity Incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
Facility: - The facility has five surgical suites, plus two endoscopy rooms and one special procedure room. - Expanded tertiary services include open-heart surgery, angioplasty, stent implantation, atherectomy, neurosurgery, and level II nursery in OB. - Open-heart surgery and related procedures began in the Spring 2003. - The facility offers a full range of emergency services including trauma, acute medical care, pediatrics, orthopedics and cardiac care, with 24-hour coverage handling more than 24, 000 cases per year. - Outpatient rehabilitation services include physical, occupational, and speech therapy, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, and wound care services.
Location: - 20 minutes from Carbondale - 50 miles Paducah, KY - 70 miles from Cape Girardeau, MO - 90 minutes from St. Louis, MO - Low cost of living - Low managed care - Family oriented town - Excellent outdoor recreation options