Orthopaedic Surgeon (Joint)
12935 S. Gregory Street Chicago, IL 60007
Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Joint Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon to join an existing well-established Orthopedic Group!
- Busy, well-established Orthopedic practice that has been serving the community for over 10 years
- Not a Hospital Employed position
- Call will be shared with the existing physician, including approximately 8 days of ED call a months.
-Potential Partnership Track
-American Board Eligible/Board Certified
-Total Joints Training
-Physician would incorporate same quality care, while offering more specialized services in the community.
-Experienced and new grads are encouraged to apply
Benefits May Include:
* Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
In the Chicago, IL area