Orthopaedic Surgeon (spine)
Butte, MT 59701
Hospital is seeking a board certified orthopaedic-spine surgeon to join their team. Outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to continue building on success of a solid community spine program. Ideal candidate will have an interest in complex spine procedures, as well as basic procedures.
- Spine center with built-in procedure rooms for injections
- Globus surgical robot
- Two full-time pain anesthesiologists on staff
- Level 3 trauma
- Acute inpatient rehab at hospital, along with robust outpatient rehab program on-site
- General call rotation 1: 15
- Well-established, well-respected group
Excellent recruitment package includes: • Competitive Salary • Relocation • CME • Licensing reimbursement • Potential for assistance with medical education loans
The town is a thriving community of 90, 000, nestled in the Rocky Mountains of western Montana between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. It is the region' s major medical and retail center, with a cultural diversity unique to a city of its size, as well as unlimited outdoor recreation for every season. It is the focal point of five valleys, and major north-south and east-west highways pass through. Their International Airport is served by daily flights on several national airlines.