Orthopaedic Surgeon (spine)
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814
Hospital is looking for a fellowship-trained spine surgeon who also has an interest in general orthopaedics. The current surgeons in the practice include the subspecialties of hand, foot/ankle, sports medicine, and spine. General orthopaedic call would be shared with six physicians and include coverage of two local hospitals, which are considered Level 3 and 4 Trauma centers. The position includes partnership opportunities in the group practice as well as buy-in to a well-established ambulatory surgery center.
- Well-established, privately owned practice
- Opportunity to quickly establish a high-volume practice
- Call 1: 6
- State-of-the-art facility, including digital x-ray and MRI, EMR, ambulatory surgery center
- Team environment with outstanding, highly-respected, subspecialty-trained surgeons who have strong relationships with referral sources and excellent growth potential in nearby markets
- Relocation package, including sign-on bonus or stipend while you finish training
The area is rich in history, waterways, and outdoor activities. Enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living- all at the lowest elevation in Idaho. Golf over 325 days per year without delay; enjoy World Class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing and hunting. The L/C Valley is family-friendly with low crime, great schools, and a broad range of historic to newly developed neighborhoods.