Orthopaedic Surgeon (spine)
Fayetteville, AR 72701
BE/BC Spine Surgeon to replace a departing physician.
• Independent group is comprised of 12 physicians, with 1 being a spine surgeon, as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• Practice was established in 1952 and is highly respected with in the community
• Call is anticipated to be 1: 6
• Partnership track is available
• Staff is trained and ready to assist
• Anesthesia coverage is provided by physicians and CRNAs
• Office space is available
• Physical therapy suite within the practice, as well as PM&R physician support
• Equipment is available
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles