Chicago, IL 60007
Hospital is seeking BC/BE Orthopaedic Surgeon to join an established group.
- Practice has a very strong reputation and patient base in the community
- Office space and necessary equipment is ready and available
- Large clinic practice with exam rooms, cast room, x-ray room and more
- Anesthesia available 24/7
- Preferred that Candidate is comfortable with General Orthopedics, Total Hip and Knee, and Total Shoulder
- Orthoscopic Surgery skills necessary
The hospital is located in a town with a combined service area population of 70, 000.
Benefits May Include: * Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience * Commencement Bonus * Relocation Assistance * Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed * Annual CME Allowance * Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) Plan * Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave * Professional Liability Insurance
Facility: - 550 dedicated employees and more than 70 diversified physicians on staff
Location: - 35 miles from Peoria - 40 miles from the Quad cities - 50 miles from Moline - 175 miles from Chicago - Low cost of living - Low managed care - Family oriented town - Excellent outdoor recreation options - Good private and public school options