1805 27th Street Building C Cincinnati, OH 41073
No visa' s. This Medical Center is recruiting for a BC/BE PMR to serve as Medical Director of our Inpatient Rehab Care unit.
- 2 year contract Option: Base salary of $251, 700 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- 1 year contract Option: Base salary of $332, 300 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200, 000 ($25, 000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19, 000 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19, 000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24, 000 for over age 50. Hospital matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10, 000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1, 000, 000, per claim/$3, 000, 000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $50, 000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25, 000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- 21 bed unit, all private rooms
- Serves patients age 18+
- Average length of stay – 11 days
- Hours/Work Schedule
- Unit hours: Monday-Friday, 8: 00a – 4: 30p
- Call schedule: evenings and 1: 3 weekend coverage
- 1 OT
- 1 PT
- 3 PTA
- 3 COTA
- 3 RN/LPN
- Majority of staff members have 15+ years experience
- Case Load
- Weekend volumes include rounding on 3-5 patients with 2-3 admits
- Full gym, including car simulator
- Manage 6 telemetry patients at any given time
- CARF accredited
- Stroke Specialty accredited
- Great functional gain and return to home
Location: - Scenic waterfront community - 100 miles from Cincinnati - This riverfront community offers a unique blend of architecturally sophisticated buildings and century-old structures, beautifully renovated for the needs of modern business. - Quaint neighborhoods with tailored lawns and gardens, city parks and natural areas that provide hiking, camping, fishing and boating are all assets of this community. - The rolling hills, mature trees and forest growth weave colorful patterns into the landscape provide spectacular displays in the fall. - The community also offers quality education in newly-constructed schools throughout the community, as well as a 4 year state university.