Eugene, OR 97401
Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to provide full-time services. In January the ED will expand from 18 to 38 beds completing a three year expansion project. The adult and pediatric hospitalist services has increased nearly 20% from the previous year.
- This would be an employed position.
- Experience of 2+ years preferred, but new grads welcome to apply
- Candidate must be comfortable with vent management, open ICU
- Procedures preferred but not required
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
Facility: - Medical Center is an acute-care - The hospital provides a broad range of services, including Intensive Care/Coronary Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Oncology, Da Vinci Technology Surgery, CT Scan, MRI, Maternity, Reproductive Services, Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and a 24-Hour Emergency Department that is a designated Level III Trauma Center. - It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
Location: - Eugene, Oregon area - 100 miles from Portland, Oregon - World class hiking and camping - Near by top ski resorts - Breathtaking River rafting - Mild year around climate - Many Wineries - It has breathtaking scenery of the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast range.