232 West 25th Street Pittsburgh, PA 16544
Hospital is actively recruiting a board-certified or board eligible pediatric physician to join its growing primary care network. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and incentives offered including start up loan, sign on bonus, moving expenses as well as, student loan forgiveness.
About the position
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Busy outpatient practice
- Average 20 patients per day
- Inpatient rounding at Hospital
- Level III NICU
- Circumcisions done by OB providers
- Call coverage is 1: 4
- Hospital employed position
- Full-service, highly respected pediatric group
- Two well-trained, experienced pediatricians who provide inpatient work at Hospital and have a thriving outpatient practice
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives offered
Facility: - Health Center is a tertiary care hospital
Location: - The community offers a wealth of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. - One of their greatest natural resources is Presque Isle State Park, a 7 mile peninsula that forms a natural bay and provides miles of sandy beaches for residents and nearly 4, 000, 000 visitors each year to enjoy beautiful sunsets year round. - Alpine and Nordic skiing is available, along with hunting, fishing, boating, sailing and water sports. - Enjoy several theater groups, a philharmonic orchestra, several ballet companies, professional baseball and ice hockey teams and numerous public and private golf courses. - They have excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local colleges and universities. - Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo are only a 90 minute drive from this safe, friendly city.