Physician Assistant (General Surgery)
Raleigh, NC 27513
Medical Center is seeking an experienced ACNP/AGACNP Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Trauma/Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care General Surgery team. The successful candidates will join a dynamic and experienced team of 7 advanced practice providers and 7 surgeons.
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Management of inpatient trauma, surgical critical care, and acute care surgery patients in both the surgical critical care and surgical intermediate units
- Responsibilities include quality care, admissions, discharges, and procedures
- Nocturnist and daytime positions available
- Nocturnist: 7 on/7 off from 6p-6a
- Day shift: Eight 10 hour shifts every 2 weeks from 6a-4p with rotating weekends
- Positions available due to program expansion
Location: - 30 miles to Greenville, NC - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.