Duluth, WI 99999
- Excellent opportunity to build a Behavioral Health Department in beautiful WI!
- Seeking a Psychiatrist interested working within a primary care setting
- Outpatient only practice; call is optional; inpatient work is a possibility if desired
- The person hired for this position would be a part of the Behavioral Health Department. The team consists of 5 adult and 5 child/adolescent psychiatrists, doctoral level psychologists, advanced nurse practitioners, psychotherapists and nurse clinicians. Family Medicine residents and Hospitalists provide some coverage for this team.
- Services provided by the Behavioral Health Department include; intensive outpatient/partial hospitalization, inpatient psychiatric care, outpatient behavioral health clinic, growing Integrated Behavioral Health, and hospital consult/liaison; adult program also includes ECT practice
- Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Hospital
- Strong domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Trainer) and outreach from (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Orthotics, and Sleep Study)
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Primary care based, integrated behavioral health services for patients with acute or chronic conditions which may include substance abuse or misuse, alcohol and drug addiction, serious psychological distress, suicide risk, situational or chronic depression, dementia, memory care or serious mental illness. Hospital offers an integrated, whole person, care delivery model with a foundation based on collaboration and integration between behavioral health and primary care providers and coordination with community agencies to build a patient focused care team that addresses not only the medical needs of the patient but the psychosocial barriers to treatment success. Access to behavioral health professionals is through on-site clinic and telemedicine services. Programs are designed, and staff competent, to serve patients of diverse beliefs, values and economic abilities.
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- 70 miles from Duluth, MN; 200 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul; 300 miles from Madison
- Low cost of living and located on beautiful Lake Superior!
- population: 9, 000, regional service area, 64, 000