Knoxville, TN 37901
BC/BE Psychiatrist needed in Southwest Virginia. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high volume office practice with an existing market share from multiple counties.
- Call obligations one night per week and one weekend per month.
- Working with and supervising NPs
- Leading treatment teams
- Developing integrated telepsych programs to meet needs of community
- Direct patient care
- Admissions and evaluations
- Medication management
- Providing psychiatric consults
- Fully integrated EMR (EPIC) in hospitals and clinics
Compensation Package Includes: • Competitive Salary • Bonus Structured RVU Contract • Relocation Allowance • Paid Malpractice • Retirement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • 5 days Paid CME • Health/Dental/Vision available • Great primary care and community support
Facility is in the southwestern portion of the state and borders Kentucky with Tennessee being minutes away. The area is a true outdoor lover' s paradise - golfing, fishing, boating, camping, etc. Low Cost of Living with Affordable Housing Beautiful Rivers & Mountain Ranges Plenty of Opportunities for Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Golfing, Colleges & Universities are Located Nearby Strong School System.