Fort Smith, AR 72901
Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician.
- Employed position
- Joining hospital-based single specialty group
- Anticipated call 1: 3
- Interest in working in a Level II Trauma Center required
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
The hospital is assisting in the recruitment and may offer financial assistance which may include:
• Salary Guarantee
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Facility: - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations - The hospital provides a wide range of services including Cardiac Services, Geriatric/Senior Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care, Medical Oncology Services, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Helicopter Ambulance service and a Sleep Lab.
Location: - 120 miles from Springfield, MO and Tulsa, OK - Nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains - Northwest Arkansas - Rich history, cultural interest, excellent education and healthy economy - Direct flights to NYC, Dallas and Los Angeles