Indianapolis, IN 46077
Hospital is seeking two (2) BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians.
Schedule: 7on/7off. ICU - 7am to 7pm
Currently using locums and existing physicians in the network to cover shifts.
- Group of 7 Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians part of the group currently covering three hospitals.
- Setting would be a mix of inpatient (Critical Care) and outpatient (Pulmonology) in the clinic
- Established referral system; backed by multi-specialty medical group
- Unmet need; large market share opportunity will allow a new provider to build a practice quickly
- There is a new baseball stadium just blocks away as the city continues to reinvest and redevelop the downtown area.
- ICU - 10 beds (ADC - 6)
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Shift Rate Pay compensation
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Quality Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Health, Life and Retirement Benefits
Facility: - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
Location: - Fort Wayne, IN area - 125 miles to Indianapolis, IN - 140 miles to Chicago, IL - 180 miles to Cincinnati, OH - A great place to live and work - It earned the All-American City Award and the City of Livability Award - The community is affordable with a cost of living 9% below national average. - The education system includes universities, colleges and excellent private and public schools. - Art and cultural activities are abundant with an award winning zoo, nature trails, orchestra, museum in addition to professional sports, minor league and Division I college sports.