Raleigh, NC 27513
Hospital seeks a board eligible or board certified Pulmonologist.
Employment: multi-specialty group with over 500 providers including primary care and specialists
• Opportunity available due to expansion
• Hospital privileges at a 100-bed community hospital
• Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
• Responsible for ICU/Critical Care duties
• Total number of ICU/Critical Care beds: 10
• No call
• System-wide integrated EMR (EPIC)
• Built-in referral network
• Hospital rounding in the morning, clinic in the afternoon (4 days/week, 1pm-5pm), one day for procedures
• Average total Pulmonary/Critical Care inpatient census: 10
Financial: - Sign-on bonus - Loan repayment - Incentive/productivity plan - Malpractice with tail - Competitive salary with full benefits
Facility: - JCAHO accredited full service acute care facility - The hospital has a full-time Emergency Medicine Department and Hospitalist program.
Location: - 30 miles to Greenville, NC - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.