Austin, TX 78701
Medical Center is seeking a board certified/eligible Critical Care Pulmonologist to join the medical staff.
- 12 ICU beds
- 400 inpatient admissions/month
- 800 surgical cases/month
- Ideal candidate to perform bronchoscopies
- Hospital-based sleep lab
- Shared call coverage
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- Services include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women' s and Children' s Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention Program.
Location: - 90 miles from Abilene - 130 miles from Odessa - Population of 100, 000+ - Three lakes frame the city and beautiful rivers course through the town - It is large enough to have all the amenities you expect and more in a city, and it is small enough to be a great place to raise a family - Commutes are short - The crime rate is low - The people are friendly - A nationally famous art museum, a city orchestra and chorale, a civic ballet company, historic indian ruin' s and the world' s most diverse collection of water lilies are just some of the many cultural amenities that will enrich the lives of you and your family - Hunting and fishing opportunities attract people from around the nation.