621 W. Pine Street St. Louis, MO 63101
Hospital is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join another provider at a multi-specialty group.
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Office and clinic is attached to the hospital for easy access
- Call coverage is 1: 2
Special Requirement: Physician must be certified to perform Sleep lab interpretations and function as the Medical Director for that Service Line.
• Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
• Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
• Kid friendly water park
• 18-hole golf course & country club
• Strong public school system
• Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
• MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Location: - 150 miles from St. Louis, MO and Memphis, TN - Southeast region of Missouri - Serving a population of approximately 26, 000 - Fishing, camping and boating are all just minutes away - Quiet, slow paced, family oriented community