1805 27th Street Building C Cincinnati, OH 41073
No visa' s. This Medical Center is recruiting for a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join our outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care practice. Allergy and Immunology subspecialty preferred but not required.
- 2 year contract Option: Base salary of $358, 834 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- 1 year contract Option: Base salary of $432, 087 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200, 000 ($25, 000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19, 000 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19, 000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24, 000 for over age 50. Hospital matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10, 000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1, 000, 000, per claim/$3, 000, 000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $50, 000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25, 000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- M-TH 8-4: 30
- F 8-12
- Telephone call coverage for office only (minimal) – shared w/ other providers in group
- 100% outpatient, but may require occasional inpatient coverage
- 2 NPs
- 4 LPN
- 1 Certified Respiratory Therapist
- 3 Clerical Staff
- 1 Service Line Manager and 1 Assistant Manager
- Case Load
- 20 patients/day
- Practice Expectations
- Group is part of the Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine service line. This includes a Sleep Medicine practice with 2 providers as well as an accredited sleep center. Pulmonary Diagnostics and Lung Navigation are also part of this service line. Would be responsible for dictation of all Pulmonary Function Testing procedures. Mainly ultrasounds and laryngoscopy performed in the office.
Location: - Scenic waterfront community - 100 miles from Cincinnati - This riverfront community offers a unique blend of architecturally sophisticated buildings and century-old structures, beautifully renovated for the needs of modern business. - Quaint neighborhoods with tailored lawns and gardens, city parks and natural areas that provide hiking, camping, fishing and boating are all assets of this community. - The rolling hills, mature trees and forest growth weave colorful patterns into the landscape provide spectacular displays in the fall. - The community also offers quality education in newly-constructed schools throughout the community, as well as a 4 year state university.